Twitch Now Banning All Content Focusing On Intimate Body Parts

/ 3 hours ago

As by now, I’m sure you are aware Twitch has decided to go ahead and put a full ban on any type of sexual content that focuses on the body. This has been a big issue for Twitch for the longest time with them constantly fumbling the ball by letting many Twitch streamers just get around the rules in many different ways.

There are too many different ways to list but some of them are the black bars, the kiddie pools allowing them to be in the hot tubs category, and most recently the green screen pants method…

Twitches New Policy

In a tweet on the official Twitch support account they announced that “Starting on Friday, March 29th, content that focuses on intimate body parts for a prolonged period of time will not be allowed.” Twitch didn’t say why this ban was issued but many people suspect it’s due to streamers like Morgepie who continue to push the boundaries of the Twitch rules.

Although I’m 100% sure with zero doubt streamers will be able to find loopholes around the new ban I think that Twitch will stand firm on its strict stance on adult content. This also comes just a few months after Twitches last stumble with adult content when they tried to allow artistic nudity and then promptly revoked the new rule within 24 hours.

Topics: ,

Support eTeknix.com

By supporting eTeknix, you help us grow and continue to bring you the latest newsreviews, and competitions. Follow us on FacebookTwitter and Instagram to keep up with the latest technology news, reviews and more. Share your favourite articles, chat with the team and more. Also check out eTeknix YouTube, where you'll find our latest video reviews, event coverage and features in 4K!

Looking for more exciting features on the latest technology? Check out our What We Know So Far section or our Fun Reads for some interesting original features.

eTeknix Facebook eTeknix Twitter eTeknix Instagram eTeknix Instagram
  • Be Social With eTeknix

Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Reddit RSS Discord Patreon TikTok Twitch
  • Features

Send this to a friend
})