Manor Lords Is Out Now On Steam, Epic and Gamespass!

/ 7 hours ago

Just a few hours after its release on Steam alone Manor Lords has already managed to get over 100000 concurrent players. This already puts the game ahead of huge titles like Stardew Valley, Helldivers 2, and Fallout 4 which has blown up recently.

Launch Trailer

I would highly recommend trying the game as it is really fun and unlike most modern triple-A games can actually run on a sub-par PC. The game also looks spectacular and has an amazing soundtrack and the developer himself made an announcement just before the game was released.

“Please leave a review. And I understand it’s going to be a mix of positives and negatives, especially in that first month. I’m prepared! The game is early access for a reason, and I’m very confident that it will only get better. I promise to work hard.”

“You know how YouTubers always ask to ‘like and subscribe,’ and the simple fact of asking raises their subscriptions? Turns out it happens in game dev as well. Most players don’t leave reviews. Or worse, people who had a bug will leave a negative review, while people who just had a great, good, or even OK time, won’t leave a review,”

Where to Buy Manor Lords

Manor Lords is available on Steam here where it has already become the most wish-listed game, but if you’ve been hit on the head and don’t want to use Steam the game will also be available on Epic Games here. If you have a sub for Games Pass the game is already on there as well.

Topics: , , ,

Support eTeknix.com

By supporting eTeknix, you help us grow and continue to bring you the latest newsreviews, and competitions. Follow us on FacebookTwitter and Instagram to keep up with the latest technology news, reviews and more. Share your favourite articles, chat with the team and more. Also check out eTeknix YouTube, where you'll find our latest video reviews, event coverage and features in 4K!

Looking for more exciting features on the latest technology? Check out our What We Know So Far section or our Fun Reads for some interesting original features.

eTeknix Facebook eTeknix Twitter eTeknix Instagram eTeknix Instagram
  • Be Social With eTeknix

Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Reddit RSS Discord Patreon TikTok Twitch
  • Features

Send this to a friend
})