ROLL20 Lets You Run D&D and TTRPG Games Directly in Discord

/ 4 hours ago

If you play DnD and if you play DnD online there is a very high chance that you are using Roll20 and more than likely using Discord as well. Now although Roll20 isn’t the best online DnD system available it is free and easy to use it even has its own integrated voice chat system which I assume nobody uses when Discord is available.

I’m sure many of you know that even in gaming, tabbing out to go onto Discord is a bit of a pain especially if you have to keep doing it. But thanks to a newly announced feature Roll20 will be coming to the Discords activities feature.

Roll20 Coming to Discord

What They Had to Say

“When you launch the Activity Beta for the first time,” reads the announcement, “you can choose to either create an account or log into an existing account. If you log into an existing account, you will have access to all of your campaigns, characters, marketplace content, etc. These will remain synchronised between platforms (the Activity on Discord and the Roll20.net web application).”

How to Use

It should be noted that your Discord and Roll20 accounts need to be registered under the same email. I think I may have to give this a test myself as it looks pretty cool and being able to use it all on Discord makes it so much easier.

Topics: , ,

Support eTeknix.com

By supporting eTeknix, you help us grow and continue to bring you the latest newsreviews, and competitions. Follow us on FacebookTwitter and Instagram to keep up with the latest technology news, reviews and more. Share your favourite articles, chat with the team and more. Also check out eTeknix YouTube, where you'll find our latest video reviews, event coverage and features in 4K!

Looking for more exciting features on the latest technology? Check out our What We Know So Far section or our Fun Reads for some interesting original features.

eTeknix Facebook eTeknix Twitter eTeknix Instagram eTeknix Instagram
  • Be Social With eTeknix

Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Reddit RSS Discord Patreon TikTok Twitch
  • Features

Send this to a friend
})