Ghost of Tsushima Official PC Requirements Revealed

/ 16 hours ago

Are you ready for the PC release of Ghost of Tsushima? I know I am, despite actually knowing very little about the game. I just keep hearing about how amazing it is, and “Oh, if only it was on PC!?” and well, soon it certainly will be! Sony has just revealed the official PC system requirements too, so you can see if your PC is up to speed, and what sort of settings you can expect to be running upon release.

Some great news is that the team at Nixxes has confirmed that the game will support both AMD FSR 3.0 and NVIDIA DLSS 3 on release, so you should be able to get a nice performance boost from most Red or Green team hardware.

If you’re running the game on something like the i3-7100 or Ryzen 3 1200, with a GTX 960 or RX 5500, which are pretty old cards now, then you’ll be looking at a very lousy 30 FPS 720p experience, but at least it will be “playable”. However, for medium, hitting 1080p and 60 FPS, an i5 or Ryzen 5, paired with the GTX 2060, RX 5600 XT or equivalent will get the job done.

For 1440p 60 FPS or 4K 30 FPS, again a similar choice of mid-range CPUs from recent years with an RTX 3070 or Radeon RX 6800 will be needed. However, for 4K 60 FPS, you’ll be needing some pretty potent hardware, with the GPU requirements calling for the RTX 4080 or the RX 7900 XT.

Ghost of Tsushima PC Requirements

Ghost of Tsushima PC requirements

What do you think, will your PC run this game well and what settings, resolutions and refresh rates do you think you’ll be targeting? Thankfully, my own PC exceeds the Very High requirements, so here’s hoping it’s well-optimised and runs great, as even on flagship hardware, many games launch with disappointing performance these days.

Ghost of Tsushima will be available on PC from May 16th.

Topics: , ,

Support eTeknix.com

By supporting eTeknix, you help us grow and continue to bring you the latest newsreviews, and competitions. Follow us on FacebookTwitter and Instagram to keep up with the latest technology news, reviews and more. Share your favourite articles, chat with the team and more. Also check out eTeknix YouTube, where you'll find our latest video reviews, event coverage and features in 4K!

Looking for more exciting features on the latest technology? Check out our What We Know So Far section or our Fun Reads for some interesting original features.

eTeknix Facebook eTeknix Twitter eTeknix Instagram eTeknix Instagram
  • Be Social With eTeknix

Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Reddit RSS Discord Patreon TikTok Twitch
  • Features

Send this to a friend
})