1. Welcome to the eTeknix Forums Guest. Please register or login and remember to read the forum guidelines to make your stay as pleasant as can be.

Amazon Digital Games Mayhem

Discussion in 'Bargain Basement' started by Sarge_T, May 16, 2013.

1. Sarge_T

Sarge_T Well-Known Member

Show PC Specs
    CPU:
    i7 6700k / i5 4690k
    Motherboard:
    ASUS Maximus VIII Hero / ASUS Maximus VII Impact
    Memory (RAM):
    32GB Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4 2666MHz / 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3 1866Hz CL9
    Storage:
    2x 240GB Kingston HyperX 3K SSD / 240GB Samsung 840 Pro / 2x 240GB Samsung 840 EVO
    Graphics Card(s):
    EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX / ?
    Power Supply (PSU):
    Corsair AX860i / Corsair AX760i
    Case:
    be quiet! Silent Base 800 / BitFenix Prodigy
    Monitor(s):
    BenQ XL2411T
    Operating System(s):
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    Internet Connection:
    150mbps/30mbps
    Hey guys, Amazon is currently having a HUGE promotion for digital games on their website - this means games like Battlefield 3 Premium Edition for $25, Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition for $7.49 and so forth, so I just thought I would share it, as someone might want to use the opportunity!

Go check out all the deals in the link below!
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&docId=1000716161

You might ask: "But Sarge, I live somewhere Europe, how am I supposed to be able to order anything from the US Amazon store??"
    There's a simple answer to that. Amazon only requires a U.S. Billing address - there are many ways to obtain such thing - google is your friend, as I'm not going to link to anything here, since the service the websites provide might be considered "shady".
    For me, I'm lucky to have a genuine U.S. address I use when ordering physical goods from Amazon - but that doesn't matter when it comes to digital downloads anyway!

Personally I've already bought Hitman: Absolution for the small amount of $4.99 (that offer seems to only have been a one day offer, as now it's back to the normal price of $12.49), and I'm going to buy more for sure :D

Happy purchasing people!