1. Welcome to the eTeknix Forums Guest. Please register or login and remember to read the forum guidelines to make your stay as pleasant as can be.

Antec/eTeknix Competition: Antec LanBoy Air and High Current Pro 750W Power Supply

Discussion in 'Antec' started by Aruffell, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Vlandor

Vlandor New Member

Re: Antec/eTeknix Competition: Antec LanBoy Air and High Current Pro 750W Power Suppl

i want these prizes because i havent upgraded my computer since 08? Just starting to put a list together and it would help me out if i could save some moniez

2. Prakash Veer

Prakash Veer New Member

Re: Antec/eTeknix Competition: Antec LanBoy Air and High Current Pro 750W Power Suppl

I'm a follower of Antec since many days. They are key players in hardware manufacturing. My system is getting old and its time to re-config it with antec hardware because the performance antec products are pretty good . So I looking forward to win this exciting giveaway.[/I][/I]

3. Massdeth

Massdeth Well-Known Member

Show PC Specs
    CPU:
    Intel i5 2500K
    Motherboard:
    EVGA P67 FTW
    Memory (RAM):
    Gskill Pi 1600 CAS6
    Storage:
    Samsung 830 128gb (Boot), WD Caviar Black 750gb (Strg)
    Graphics Card(s):
    EVGA GTX780
    Power Supply (PSU):
    CoolerMaster V1000
    Case:
    Lian-Li PC-V2010B
    Monitor(s):
    AOC l2367F
    Operating System(s):
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit (Signature Edition)
    Internet Connection:
    OPTIMUM ONLINE

I don't think I should win this anymore than the rest of you, but if I do I promise to paint and mod the Hell out of them for a eteknix.com post!!! Good luck guys!!

4. Erez Aviv

Erez Aviv New Member

i want to win because i love antec and i REALY need a good modular power supply! i never had one and its always been a mess of cables in my case..

5. xiParadox

xiParadox New Member

I Think i should win because i have accually wanted this case for a while but never have the money to buy it, It would also bring a smile on my face since i'll finally have an good case and this simpily has amazing airflow due to it's mesh material and fans of course, also im stuck with a not so good PSU atm and it's a nightmare, Winning this will make my life a little better.

6. denis

denis Well-Known Member

Show PC Specs
    CPU:
    Intel Core 2 Duo E8200
    Motherboard:
    Asus P5K PRO
    Memory (RAM):
    Patriot PSD24G800K
    Storage:
    Hitachi HDS721050CLA362 500 GB, Verbatim usb-hdd WDC WD1600BEVS-00RST0 160 GB
    Graphics Card(s):
    Gigabyte GeForce GT 630
    Power Supply (PSU):
    Zalman ZM500-ST
    Case:
    Zalman Z-Machine GT 1000
    Monitor(s):
    BENQ E900WA
    Operating System(s):
    Win 7 x86
    Internet Connection:
    LAN 100Mb

It is some kind of unbelievable coincidence. The same case was one of the main prizes in a design contest on the Futuremark website about a year ago.
    I has mastered about 60% skills of PaintNET during one night (without having experience with graphic editors before)! Unfortunately I haven't won a prize, despite this I don't lose courage - keep fighting, don't surrender.
    p.s. these posts really improves my english:confused:

7. Crankster

Crankster New Member

First of all, I'm very happy i found this forum, It's very helpfull and stuff.
    I think I should get this case and psu because :
    - I really cannnot afford for case like this, I'm currently using 'small' one, and psu would be perfect upgrade too.
    - Everybody I know would be impressed because nobody got something like this where Im living.
    Good Luck to everyone!

8. oasis789

oasis789 New Member

9. toupine

toupine New Member

I don' t know if I should win, but I'd like to. Would be a nice start into getting parts to build a new PC. I'm stuck borrowing my brother's 3 year old netbook ever since my PC bit the dust. It's too old and not worth replacing the fried MB and PSU on it.

Would really love to get that sweet Antec PSU, and the case would be a nice cherry on top . :)

10. ana3mic

ana3mic Active Member

Show PC Specs
    CPU:
    Intel i5-760
    Motherboard:
    ASUS P7P55D PRO
    Memory (RAM):
    Corsair Vengeance LP White
    Storage:
    Kingston V200 128GB + 2x1TB + 2TB HDDs
    Graphics Card(s):
    GIGABYTE GTX 670 OC
    Power Supply (PSU):
    Corsair HX850
    Case:
    Cooler Master 690 II Adv
    Monitor(s):
    Dell UltraSharp U2311H
    Operating System(s):
    Windows 7 x64

I should win these great prizes because I always liked the idea of the Air and having two cases will allow me to mod one of them without leaving my PC without one. And yes an extra quality PSU can always come handy for spare or you can also give it to some friend who is using one of those ****ty generic ones. ;)

11. Synesthesia

Synesthesia New Member

The cheapo PSU that came with my chassis is being suss. Winning the High Current Pro 750W would be the perfect upgrade for me, not to mention the LanBoys too.

12. pdonnell

pdonnell eTeknix Content Manager eTeknix Staff Forum Admin Forum Mod

Show PC Specs
    CPU:
    Intel i5 4690K
    Motherboard:
    MSI MPOWER Z97
    Memory (RAM):
    Kingston XPredator 2400Mhz 8GB
    Storage:
    512GB SanDisk Extreme PRo
    Graphics Card(s):
    GTX 1080
    Power Supply (PSU):
    Seasonic 1000W Platinum
    Monitor(s):
    iiyama Prolite 4K 28"
    Operating System(s):
    Windows 10
    Internet Connection:
    6mb DL .65 UL

I want to win because my poor £30 bargain bin PSU deserves to be put to rest, it runs ok but I know I'm going to put it to an early grave since I upgraded my CPU & GPU. My keyboard is some lousy office diddily from Logitech, it does it job well for a £5 wonder, my mouse was from Wilkinsons ffs, WILCOS! those are my reasons for wanting to win.

Plus Antec gear looks the business, it would be nice if the rest of my setup matched the internal gubbins ¬_¬

I rest my case.

13. Enmanuel Solarte

Enmanuel Solarte New Member

it should win? simple because I want the best products on the market and more if we know you can win a high quality product such as Antec and respond only to say what you feel about your products, I have no more words to say I feel being so close to winning a high-caliidad.
    Thanks to antec and etknix.com

14. Conniption

Conniption New Member

I love Antec's cases and they make GREAT PSU's. If I won this I would have a good excuse to start building a computer for my girlfriend instead of just saying I will someday. :D

15. JervinChristian

JervinChristian New Member

Show PC Specs
    CPU:
    AMD Phenom II 955 @ 4.0 GHz
    Motherboard:
    Gigabyte 880gm-ud2h
    Memory (RAM):
    G.Skill 2x2gb Ripjaws CL9 1600mHz @ 7-8-7-21
    Storage:
    WD Black 1TB & WD Green 1TB
    Graphics Card(s):
    Sapphire HD 6870 Toxic Edition
    Case:
    Inwin Dragon Slayer

In terms of price & performance ratio of computer power supplies and accessories.. Antec is the best!.. I want to win this because i really love antec products and i'm always advertise your antec's products to my friends... As of now i've plan to upgrade my power supply and case, and this is a great opportunity...

THank you! From Philippines... :))

16. Nelson Blue Hauzel

Nelson Blue Hauzel New Member

i will be honoured to have one of the Antec Masterpiece

17. Nelson Blue Hauzel

Nelson Blue Hauzel New Member

To all who post before me. I want to WIN this as much as you guys wanted to win it. Let the Luckiest one among us Win

18. Björn Isacsson

Björn Isacsson New Member

Because I'm very much into computing however lack the economy to pick up good parts, and so could really use these!

19. ET3D

ET3D New Member

Show PC Specs
    CPU:
    Phenom II X6 1090T
    Motherboard:
    Gigabyte GA-MA790X-UD4
    Memory (RAM):
    8GB DDR2-800 (4x2GB)
    Storage:
    2 x 500GB
    Graphics Card(s):
    Sapphire Radeon HD 5850
    Power Supply (PSU):
    Topower SilentEZ 500W
    Case:
    Tzag-Elita 1676

I need to win these because I and my PC are the only ones holding back the alien invasion, and we're cornered and about to be suffocated to death. We need two things: air and power. We're on the brink of hacking into the alien systems, an with that power I will be able to overclock my Phenom II X6 and plug in my spare graphics card and we might just manage to do it before they get us.

Besides, I'm a nice guy. That's got to count for something. :)

(Would write more, but the 100

20. baker556

baker556 New Member

Reasons i should win:

- Need a new case
    - Need a new power supply
    - Would provide eTeknix with pictures of build
    - Would help make the forum more active by telling everyone on my computer course at university all the cool prizes i have won on this site
    - i would continue to add ideas to eTeknix