1. Welcome to the eTeknix Forums Guest. Please register or login and remember to read the forum guidelines to make your stay as pleasant as can be.

Aukey Portable Car Jump Starter 12000mah

Discussion in 'User Reviews' started by Flynn Greenberg, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Flynn Greenberg

Flynn Greenberg Moderator Forum Mod

Show PC Specs
    CPU:
    Amd fx 8350
    Motherboard:
    Asus M5A97 R2
    Memory (RAM):
    8gb
    Storage:
    4 tb
    Graphics Card(s):
    MSI R9 290
    Power Supply (PSU):
    750W
    Case:
    Ennermax
    Monitor(s):
    24 inch hd 1920 x 1080
    Operating System(s):
    windows 7
    Internet Connection:
    150mg broadband
    Aukey Portable Car Jump Starter 12000mah Capacity Charger(1A&2A USB Output, 400A Peak Current) with Adapters, Clamps, LED Flashlight

So its cold or you left your lights on in the car when you went to work well this is where todays review may just come in handy as we look at the Aukey portable car jump starter

As i have mentioned before and indeed when i did the last jump starter review i absolutely love multifunctional tech and this is no exception as it does not simply jump start a car oh no it is also an emergency flash light and can charge or power your usb devices such as your phone or table or even power a usb light

Now with a unit this compact it is not just for the car why not take it with you while camping or at a party or boating in the hous ewhen you have no power or maybe i should say the list is endless as really it could be as it is small enough to take anywhere and yet it can do so much.

Also with a 12000mah battery you have plenty of power for those times when you need it

The unit itself is pretty striking in black and orange both colours simply work together just as the charger does to say i like this unit is putting it mildly i absloutely love it and it will go everywhere with me from now on

The charger and all the accessories are kept in a matching very solid yet lightweight case

Official write up

Jump start your car with a 12,000 mAh external battery charger
    Safe lithium battery delivers up to 20 jump starts before the next charge
    Fire up most gasoline engines with a 12V battery and an engine displacement below 5L
    Two iSmart ports - 2A & 1A to quickly charge your smartphone, tablet, or GPS so you're not lost
    Lightweight and durable construction, compact size - hide it in the trunk until you really need it

Super Battery
    A monstrous 12,000mAh lithium battery provides more than enough power, while the 400amp boost gives your car a hair-raising charge. Compatible with 12V batteries and gasoline engines smaller than 4000 cc, the jump starter battery kick starts your vehicle anytime you need it.

AIPower
    Built into the car jump starter are two USB ports with our AIPower technology. By dynamically adjusting the USB output, AIPower supplies enough current to charge connected smartphones, tablets, and USB powered devices at full speed. Charge your device the AIPower way.

Light When You Need It
    Like a beacon in the darkness, the jump starter comes with a regular ultra-bright LED light with options for an SOS light and strobe lighting. Whether you're after a light to change a tire, inspect an engine, or to warn oncoming traffic that you're broken down, our eye-grabbing light has everyone's attention.

What's in the Box?
    1 x Aukey Car Jumper Portable Charger (Model: PB-C2)
    1 x Power Adapter
    1 x 12V Jumper Cable
    1 x USB Charging Cable
    1 x User Manual

Specification :
    Input: CC/CV 15V / 1A
    Output 1 (AIPower): DC5V/1Amax
    Output 2 (AIPower): DC5V/2.1Amax
    Certificate: FCC, CE, RoHS

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]