1. Welcome to the eTeknix Forums Guest. Please register or login and remember to read the forum guidelines to make your stay as pleasant as can be.

DLAND Ergonomic LED Stress-ease Wired Mouse

Discussion in 'User Reviews' started by Flynn Greenberg, Nov 14, 2015.

1. Flynn Greenberg

Flynn Greenberg Moderator Forum Mod

Show PC Specs
    CPU:
    Amd fx 8350
    Motherboard:
    Asus M5A97 R2
    Memory (RAM):
    8gb
    Storage:
    4 tb
    Graphics Card(s):
    MSI R9 290
    Power Supply (PSU):
    750W
    Case:
    Ennermax
    Monitor(s):
    24 inch hd 1920 x 1080
    Operating System(s):
    windows 7
    Internet Connection:
    150mg broadband
    DLAND Ergonomic LED Stress-ease Wired Mouse with 7 Shooting LED Colors and 2pcs Per Bag

Today we look at the DLAND Ergonomic LED Stress-ease Wired Mouse

So as a computer geek and tech head i got the opportunity to review these mice, yes i said mice as you get a two pack for the price.
    The mice arrived well packaged and came in individual boxes
    The mice are lightweight so maybe not for a heavy duty gamer (DLAND do make gaming mice as well) but for general use they are good indeed
    I used mine for browsing the web and for photoshop etc and i have no complaints at all
    I would recommend using a soft mouse mat as the mice do not have rubber feet

Now one feature is a nice soft glowing effect that is not too bright and yet gives a very satisfying warmth to the light show (small video incuded)

For the price you get two mice and you cannot really go wrong

Official write up is as follows
    High Quality with Resonable Price.2pcs/bag USD9.99/bag.
    We guarantee that our customers can return or exchange the products within 3 months and 1 year mafuacturer's warranty
    With the high configrations to make the high precision more fast.
    The USB Cable used the 4 core antistatic ground wire with the shield to make the cable more durable.

Descriptions:
    High resolution optical technology can provide superior accuracy and control, and provide a more sensitive and smooth tracking.
    Can be used to quickly brose webpage and browsing support, make your work efficiency.
    Counterweight block, move more smooth, more accurate positioning, in the game to move more freely.
    Design to perfect side grip and the thumb placed area, more comfortable to us.

Specifications:
    Transfer Method: USB Cable.
    Weight: About 150g.
    DPI: 1000DPI
    Key Number: 3Key include scroll wheel.
    Maximum Acceleration: 15G

Our Advantages:
    With the comfortable hand using, rapid-response, fashional and beatiful appearance design.
    Making and Designing for the office and the gaming.
    With LED Lighting, it looks more beautiful and fashionable.
    The USB Cable used the 4 core antistatic ground wire with the shield to make the cable more durable.
    With the high configrations to make the high precision more fast.