1. Welcome to the eTeknix Forums Guest. Please register or login and remember to read the forum guidelines to make your stay as pleasant as can be.

Lumsing Grand A1 Plus 13400mAh

Discussion in 'User Reviews' started by Flynn Greenberg, Nov 8, 2015.

1. Flynn Greenberg

Flynn Greenberg Moderator Forum Mod

Show PC Specs
    CPU:
    Amd fx 8350
    Motherboard:
    Asus M5A97 R2
    Memory (RAM):
    8gb
    Storage:
    4 tb
    Graphics Card(s):
    MSI R9 290
    Power Supply (PSU):
    750W
    Case:
    Ennermax
    Monitor(s):
    24 inch hd 1920 x 1080
    Operating System(s):
    windows 7
    Internet Connection:
    150mg broadband
    Today we are looking at the Lumsing Grand A1 Plus 13400mAh Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank With Intelligent USB Charging Controller For iPhone 6 Plus 6 5S 5 4S 4,iPad Air, iPad Retina,Sumsung, Nokia (Silver)

Official write up first

Built-in multi-protection IC can prevent from overcharge, over discharge, over voltage, over current, short circuit and over- temperature.
    Built-in intelligent USB charging controller enables compatibility with most products.
    The small external battery charger is compact, portable & stylish and perfect for long flights, road trips, or whenever you need to charge your iPhone, iPad, or other smart device.
    The indicator light of lumsing power bank is very soft so that even charging at night, there won't be glare.
    12 Months of quality warranty

Specification

Battery: Original lithium battery cell
    Capacity: 13400mAh
    Working temperature: -10?~60?
    Store temperature: -20?~60?
    Dimensions: 98mm*79mm*21mm±0.5mm
    Weight: 262g
    Charging Time: Approx. 8 hours
    Output voltage: DC 4.7V~DC5.1V (no-load)
    Input voltage: DC 4.8V~DC5.5V
    Output current: 0-3.0A dual USB output, Max. output current 3.0A
    Input current: >1.8A (Battery voltage<3.8V, input voltage>DC5.0V)
    Life span: >500 times

Built-in intelligent USB charging controller enables compatibility with most products. This Portable battery charger can be used as iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S 4 iPad Air Retina Mini Samsung Galaxy S5 I9600 Neo S4 I9500 I9190 S3 I9300 S3 I8190 S2 Note 3 N9000 Gear HTC Sensation One X S EVO 3D 4G DNA Thunderbolt Incredible Droid DNANexus 4 7 10 LG Optimus V Blackberry Z10 Z30 Q5 Q10 Bold Curve Torch Motorola Razr Maxx Bionic ATRIX Nokia Lumia 1020 920 Google Glasses and other Smartphones

Accessories

1. Micro USB charging cable
    2. User Manual
    3. Lumsing user card

My powerbank arrived in minimal packaging (which i always like)
    Once opened you are met with a rather good looking device in brushed metal with blue accents at each end

As per instruction the first thing you should do is to fully charge the unit, lets face it you do not want to run out of power when you are out and about
    Charging can take a while as this is a large capacity powerbank

I have tested the device on a xperia z ultra which is a massive phone, also on a standard sized phone like the htc one

Initial charge rates are about 600 plus mah for the majority of the charge at least until around the 90% rate

I have found that with the size of my phone that some chargers will not work however no such problem here, so basically if it charges mine it should charge yours

Now the benefit here is that you can cherge two devices at once which is a boon when camping or some other adventurous outdoor pursuit

My son likes it that much he keeps trying to pinch it from me, so there you are it has son approval too

So how would i rate this out of 10 well it has to be at least a 9 it is a must have for keeping you going

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]