1. Welcome to the eTeknix Forums Guest. Please register or login and remember to read the forum guidelines to make your stay as pleasant as can be.

Mpow® Magneto Earphones

Discussion in 'User Reviews' started by Flynn Greenberg, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Flynn Greenberg

Flynn Greenberg Moderator Forum Mod

Show PC Specs
    CPU:
    Amd fx 8350
    Motherboard:
    Asus M5A97 R2
    Memory (RAM):
    8gb
    Storage:
    4 tb
    Graphics Card(s):
    MSI R9 290
    Power Supply (PSU):
    750W
    Case:
    Ennermax
    Monitor(s):
    24 inch hd 1920 x 1080
    Operating System(s):
    windows 7
    Internet Connection:
    150mg broadband
    Today we are looking at the Mpow® Magneto Wearable Stereo Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Sport Earphones Running Headphones Headset with Mic Hands-free Calling and AptX for iPhone 6s ,iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 5 5c 5s 4s ipad, LG G2, Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 S3 Note 3 and Other Android Cell Phones-Black

Official write up is as follows

Magnetic Control: Using Honeywell Switch Sensor, it allows you to play/pause the music on your device or answer/end phone calls by attaching and separating the earbuds. No bother of pressing any button.
    Latest Bluetooth 4.1 technology: easy and fast pairing with smartphones, tablets and other Bluetooth enabled music devices; apt-X codec provides pure, CD-like high quality sound for compatible devices.
    CVC 6.0 technology: Noise Cancellation 6.0 reduces outside noises, enable clearer sound from microphone, you get high quality, hands-free phone conversation even on the street or inside shopping mall.
    Excellent Battery Performance: Up to 8 hours of continuous talking / music time and up to 175 hours of standby with a single charge, so you have less time charging and more time doing.
    Aluminum shell: with the ingot silvered case and CD-striped reflect, the earbuds of Mpow look more than a bluetooth headset!

My review is as follows

As always the items arrived well packaged and safe

First impressions just look at the box it is svelt like a gift box and then you open via a magnetic clasp, and you are presented with the magneto headset cushioned in soft black foam.

To say i am impressed with the presentation is to put it mildy they are so well presented you would expect them to cost £200 or more and yet they do not,so having said that what is the quality of the sound like and how easy and comfortable are they to actually use, well lets find out.

So after charging as recommended i commenced to set up the ear phones, now for me i would have liked some more info in what all the accesssories are for and how to use, once i had checked on the amazon product page and get all set up it was music time.

Syncing was a breeze with my mobile/cell phone and the erabud are a good comfortable fit

As to the quality of sound i was quiet surprised as yet again the quality was very good indeed with great bass and not too high or screetchy treble, the sound is well rounded and gave great results on rock,pop,soul classical i found the sound comparable to a more expensive device

i have to say i am very happy indeed except that the wife has pinched them

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]