1. Welcome to the eTeknix Forums Guest. Please register or login and remember to read the forum guidelines to make your stay as pleasant as can be.

Venstar Waterproof Sport Portable Bluetooth Speaker

Discussion in 'User Reviews' started by Flynn Greenberg, Jan 8, 2016.

1. Flynn Greenberg

Flynn Greenberg Moderator Forum Mod

Show PC Specs
    CPU:
    Amd fx 8350
    Motherboard:
    Asus M5A97 R2
    Memory (RAM):
    8gb
    Storage:
    4 tb
    Graphics Card(s):
    MSI R9 290
    Power Supply (PSU):
    750W
    Case:
    Ennermax
    Monitor(s):
    24 inch hd 1920 x 1080
    Operating System(s):
    windows 7
    Internet Connection:
    150mg broadband
    Venstar Waterproof Sport Portable Bluetooth Speaker

Today we look at the Venstar Waterproof Sport Portable Bluetooth Speaker, 6w Strong Speaker Driver Passive Radiator with Remote Controller and Metal Hook Loop for Outdoor Sports Travel Bicycle Cycling

So first things first upon receipt of the speaker you will be presesnted with fantastic quality packaging which even before you open the box you know you are in for a treat
    and a treat it most definately is

Now open up the box and you do not get the boring plain boxing oh no you get a picture of a cyclist with the speaker on his bike now that is a great touch and means thought has been put into the whole idea of the product

Not only do you get the speaker you will also find in the box
    1x 3.5mm audio cable
    1x Micro USB charging cable
    1x Metal Hook Loop
    1x Bike Mount
    1x Fixed trestle
    1x Allen wrench
    1x Remote controller
    4x Fastener strings
    1x User Manual

So basically everything you could ever need to mount and listen to your music while on the go

To the speaker itself now this is one rugged weighted unit and i like it very much indeed why well it is a solid device its waterproof it has FM radio built in it has a micro sd slot up to 32 gig and aux input it has a remote control for your handle bars it has a massive 2100mAH battery it has voice prompt it has uses as a cycle bell

Sound quality what is it like since it is a portable speaker well i was surprised the quality is great with a good depth in bass and solid highs for treble that are not screeching or tinny in any way the mids are like a mellowed bourbon that just get you where you want it to and yet is loud enough for outdoor use without being rough in its audio quality

What is outstanding are the way thought has been put into everyting including the packaging with all the bits and pieces you will need and good sized battery with sd card and aux and fm radio hands free remote control the list just goes on and on

So in a nutshell will you like it i dont see why not do i like it heck YES it is a great speaker that will get you funky on the way to work or in the park or absolutely anywhere

RAIL TESTED - Rugged Outdoor Sports Portable Bluetooth Speaker. Waterproof, shockproof and dustproof, the perfect portable bluetooth speaker for traveling,cycling, hiking, camping, outdoor sports, beach, poolside, shower and more
    ESSENTIAL GEAR - Bluetooth 4.0 technology and BAS? audio technology from 2x 3W speakers deliver stable, HD audio. Built-in digital FM radio with auto scan presets.Built-in Li-Ion 2100 mAh rechargeable battery guarantees Up to 8 hours playtime from any bluetooth enabled device, or listen via SD card
    TOUGH ENOUGH - Outer shell made of durable, high quality, rubberised plastic. Water resistant (IPX5 rated), compact and versatile with grippy exterior and secure mounted fitting. Excellent build quality to survive extreme environments
    GET OUT MORE - Bicycle mount installs to your frame or handle and doubles as bottle holder. I-Free drive-by-wire system makes operation on-terrain easy and safe via remote control. Use speaker as bike bell. 3.5mm audio cable included
    1 YEAR WARRANTY - Risk free manufacturer's warranty included plus 30 Days Money Back Guarantee. Need technical or product advice? Our friendly customer service and technical support team are ready to help you with whatever questions you might have.

Specification:
    Speaker unit: 1.5" speaker + subwoofer
    Power: 6W
    Power off: Automatic shutdown after suspension without operation for 5 minutes
    Bluetooth version: 4.0+EDR
    Connection: Support one button Bluetooth reconnection
    Play mode: Bluetooth/FM/TF card/AUX
    Memory type: ≤32GB TF card
    Music format: APE, FLAC, MP3, WMA, WAV
    Battery: Built-in 2100mAh Lion Battery
    Mic: built-in, Support hand-free function
    Input: DC5V, 1A (Micro USB port)
    Interfaces: Micro USB port & TF card slot & i-Free Remote controller Port
    Package size: 129mmx183mmx73mm
    Speaker size: 93mmx70.3mmx67.5mm
    Speaker with package:620g
    Data transfer & AUX play
    Reset by one key
    Voice prompt, Voice guide can be closed
    Bicycle bells
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Goccia

Goccia New Member

Show PC Specs
    CPU:
    4core @3Ghz
    Motherboard:
    GA-EP45-UD3R (rev. 1.1)
    Memory (RAM):
    6GB
    Storage:
    2*F1_Samsung_320GB Raid 0 + 2T Toshiba + 320G + 160G*2_2.5" + 1T Seagate 2.5"
    Graphics Card(s):
    AMD 7850 2GB
    Power Supply (PSU):
    550W
    Case:
    CM 690
    Monitor(s):
    Hp_w2228h + Asus 19"
    Operating System(s):
    Seven pro
    Internet Connection:
    10 Down - 1 Up
  3. Flynn Greenberg

Flynn Greenberg Moderator Forum Mod

Show PC Specs
    CPU:
    Amd fx 8350
    Motherboard:
    Asus M5A97 R2
    Memory (RAM):
    8gb
    Storage:
    4 tb
    Graphics Card(s):
    MSI R9 290
    Power Supply (PSU):
    750W
    Case:
    Ennermax
    Monitor(s):
    24 inch hd 1920 x 1080
    Operating System(s):
    windows 7
    Internet Connection:
    150mg broadband
    Been using this on my cycle in all weathers and i have to say i am very impressed indeed