1. Welcome to the eTeknix Forums Guest. Please register or login and remember to read the forum guidelines to make your stay as pleasant as can be.

Advice - DPD dropped my PC, and NO1 wants to take responsibility

Discussion in 'General Chit Chat' started by WoOkiEE, May 14, 2018.

1. WoOkiEE

WoOkiEE Active Member

Right, long story short, my PC went back to Dino PC for repair (under warranty) I packaged it to the best of my ability, in box DinoPC sent it to me in, wrapped in as much bubble wrap as I could get my hands on, both inside the case and around the case, bulked up gaps with as many plastic bags as I could locate.
    Box had warnings all over it "Fragile" "Handle with care" "This way up" "TOP this way" arrows everywhere explaining what the top of the box was.

But apparently THAT'S not good enough... PC arrived case wrecked, cooling reservoir no longer attached to mount, completely sheered off, legs broken, case buckled..

so question.. WHO'S FAULT?????? coz I don't see why I should now have to locate over £100 to pay for a new case, when PC went in for a free repair..

as of yet PC firm not making claim against courier, as blaming me. Courier saying I should get PC firm to contact them, and now not talking to me..

and i'm out a £2500 PC

HELP!!!

Someone with some common sense give me some advice, please...

Cheers

2. WoOkiEE

WoOkiEE Active Member

well U can't make this stuff up.. now PC firm saying i didn't put ANY bubble Wrap round the pc when i packed it to be returned.. ARE U KIDDING!!!!!!!!
    2.5k in a box with NO bubble wrap, not even a crazy person would do that...

Dear GOD..

FIX MY PC..