1. Welcome to the eTeknix Forums Guest. Please register or login and remember to read the forum guidelines to make your stay as pleasant as can be.

Console or PC?

Discussion in 'Gamers Corner' started by Toby Liversedge, Apr 13, 2013.

?

Console or PC

1. PC

21 vote(s)
    61.8%
  2. Console

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Both

13 vote(s)
    38.2%
  1. domyonono

domyonono New Member

I own a console as well as my PC but I definitely prefer PC much more though. The only time I'll be going back to PS4 is when the Last of Us 2 and Red Dead Redemption 2 is released xD

2. Brandon0203

Brandon0203 New Member

PC in the long run will save money in my opinion and is great for playing games that you're interested in, on PC there isn't much of a generation system that you run into on consoles and are generally much more reliable and gives a better experience in my opinion.

3. lepetitoiseau

lepetitoiseau New Member

A good PC is better than a console, technically. But I do still enjoy playing on my PS3 since some games are only available for consoles. If you mostly game alone or with friends online, just invest in a PC. But if it's for the family, etc., I think consoles are still better.

4. Gage Southard

Gage Southard New Member

It's a toss-up for me. Consoles are more convenient for me, and good for exclusives, whereas PC is amazing if you have the space and no kids for cross-platform games.

5. TheAnimelord

TheAnimelord New Member

Console´s are "cute" in a good way, but I need a plattform the can offer me much more.
    Only a PC can do nearly everything in the technic-world. Its also easier to modifie it, fix it,
    hug it and much more.

PC 4 life ^_^ And I hate that a lot of studios design and make games for the console´s and portate
    them for the PC ... it easier to downrank the games if the make them for the PC first ...

Blame on them.

MfG
    TheAnimelord

6. phazer11

phazer11 New Member

I'm pretty much PC exclusive atm, just can't beat the graphics and deals. Used to love my PS1, PS2, and PS3 and a few of the console specific games my friends with XBOXs had. Can't forget the Dreamcast, N64, Atari and the like either but apart from the console locked ones, PC is just a better experience for me. Though I would not say no to a PS4 or XBOX One and a couple games if someone offered! I also lost track of Nintendo DS and VITA since I just could not (and would not) keep upgrading devices just to get a new game every year or so (looking at you Nintendo)

7. Sleptiq

Sleptiq New Member

PC is the way to go. But I couldn't resist to buy a used PS3 when GTA V was for consoles only.

8. Demonz

Demonz New Member

Both are good but PC is better.